Recent Before & After Photos

Lake Oswego Gymnasium Sustains Water Damage


The gym floor in this Oswego School was covered with a small amount of water (about 1/2 inch) that was threatening the expensive hardwood flooring. The broken m... READ MORE



Mold Damage – Lake Oswego Home


Mold damage in this Lake Oswego home developed when a slow drip from the cold water supply line to the washing machine saturated the wall over a period of time.... READ MORE



Water Damage – Lake Oswego Home


Water damage occurred at this Lake Oswego home when a supply line carrying potable water in the subfloor of a two-story home burst and led to a waterlogged ceil... READ MORE



Transient camp clean up at West Linn car lot


A West Linn car dealership called on us to remove debris and waste caused by a recently evacuated transient camp on their property. Our team removed 6 bags of d... READ MORE



Damaged materials removed from Clackamas area home after fire


This home suffered a fire and major smoke damage. As always, we strive to make it "Like it never even happened." When performing a fire restoration, our first p... READ MORE



Fire Damage in West Linn


This family’s home suffered from a fire caused by their electric stove. It’s always devastating when a family experiences a house fire, but SERVPRO ... READ MORE



Heavy rains affect small West Linn office


 This West Linn office suffered substantial water damage after heavy rains. SERVPRO of Lake Oswego/ West Linn worked around the clock to cle... READ MORE



Storm damage in Lake Oswego


This family’s Lake Oswego home suffered serious damage after heavy rains. Thankfully they called SERVPRO of Lake Oswego/ West Linn and we were a... READ MORE



Water Damage at Lake Oswego Residence


This family’s residence experienced water damage after plumbing failure. SERVPRO of Lake Oswego/ West Linn has the expertise and equipment to mitigat... READ MORE



Lake Oswego's premier mold remediation specialist


 The mold on the wall here was initially caused by leaking plumbing in a NE Portland area hotel. Unfortunately, moisture from the leak had been allowed to ... READ MORE